Thursday, October 19, 2006

Integral Spirituality


Ken Wilber is the quintessential "map maker" in the modern world. This is his most recent text, and long awaited by many of us. I have my copy and am deep into it. It is not unlike many of Wilber's more recent texts, but the focus is upon religion and spiritual tradition as it relates across the "integral map" Wilber has been building for some years.

I recommend this text to all of you who are likewise wanting a comprehensive, across-systems approach to religious phenomena and spirituality in the contemporary world.

link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynn, thanks so much for letting us know of Wilber's new book. He's of particular interest to me and I'm hoping that one of these days, we may discuss his thoughts in more detail at Wisdom School.

I wouldn't have realized the book was out had you not posted this.

Thanks again,

Liz Chatterjee

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home