Thursday, December 11, 2008

Questions from Thomas

Linda Diehnelt sent me an email this morning reminding me of the questions in the Gospel of Thomas that are direct and germaine to the topic. Here is her good message:

I have enjoyed the "stirring" up you have done with your questions on the blog.  Two of the logions that reverberate with questions  for me are Logion 11:  

" . . . . So then, when you too emerge back into the Light, what will you do?"   

And Logion 88: 

" Yeshua says, The angels and the prophets will come and bring you what already belongs to you, and you will give to them what you have to give.  But ask yourself this:  When may they come and receive back from you what already belongs to them?"  

This particular logion has always fascinated me, but I have not really meditated on those questions.  Maybe now is the time. (What is it I have to give?) (What do I have that belongs to them?)


I agree, Linda. Now is the time. Thanks for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home