Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Am Eros

In the beginning
I am in the void, I am in the nothingness,
Moving, stirring, anticipating.
In the beginning,
I am pregnant with potential. I am birthing
Moving, stirring anticipating.
In the beginning,
I am the hum of the universe. I am the singing. I am the song
Humming, vibrating, anticipating.
In the beginning,
I am the maestro. I am the composer. I am the singer.
I sing the sun and moon into being. The stars begin to dance.
In the beginning
I am the song of the universe. I am the musician of the heart.
I hum into being the bubbling brooks and fragrant flowers.
In the beginning, in the void
I move and the birds and insects dance in flight.
In the beginning, in the potential
I stir the life force into clay and humanity leaps.
In the beginning, in the hum
I anticipate all creation unfolding, exploding with birthing power,
Multiplying exponentially.
Life begets life, music begets music, and
Dancing always leads to ecstasy.
I am ecstasy. I am the quickened breath in the silence before creation.
Ecstatic union is my art form. Pleasure is my name.
You I desire. You I hold and love.
I long to pour myself through your body, to cover you, to dwell in your soul.
I will bless you. I am your source of bliss.
Come to me. Love me. Sing with me. Let us create life as we hum together.
Come, be the song.
Come, be the dance with me. Be life with me.
Come laugh. Come dance.
You can do nothing less. You are mine.
I in you and you in Me.
Come.

~Beverly Dane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home