Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I hope, trust and love

I am viewing the world with the facts at hand
and I am discouraged.
I realize that any idea such as faith, hope,
love and trust are not rational.
I realize that this situation that Lynn stated
so well, will not have a rational end.
It will be a miracle of trust and evolution.
Humanity will have to shift its track,
gain new insightful conclusions
and choose to be irrationally
changed.

What we see is the oncoming train,
what we fail to see is the end of fear.
Fear can be rationally explained.
I fear because of this and this.
I love because my heart is moved,
but I cannot prove it to you. I trust
because I choose that outlook on life,
not because I can prove that trust works.
I hope because despair is my other choice.
I choose not to live in despair,
so I hope, trust and love.

Sam Roberts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home