Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Something Peaceful has Stood Up!

I awoke this morning to a strangling embrace
It seems my ego had protected me again from flatland
I soothed it the best I could, but it kept saying
"I will protect you from this evil world"

Blessed protector, you are the bulwark
against which the world does crash
I am the seat of love the world does desire
When complete, the bridge from the High,
to me, to you, will bring ease and peace.

Step back, Oh protector my vulnerable wings must
spread, how else can the fluids flow through these
beating fans of love.
How else will the pulse of love move from the High
to the mundane.
These wings need exercise, they are about to raise
this place to heights.

These wings are rustled by the spirit tunnel of love.
Prepare yourself, my protector, for the onslaught of
a gentle breeze that will not stop.

Listen, Oh my protector, for the many whispers.

They stir, they tingle, they rustle the grass

Something peaceful has stood UP!

(inspired by the Hymn of the Pearl)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary O said...

Beautiful and inspiring!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home