Friday, June 29, 2012

Exceeding my capacity

Exceeding my capacity, tears flow.
Missing those who have gone before.
Remembering their gifts of friendship and wisdom.
I wish I could hold them in my heart as I experienced
them in my touching their beating flesh, with hugs,
kisses and laughter.
I shared their reality and blended with their essence.
I inhaled their spirits and shared their portion of God.
Tasting their fulfillment in my being I raise a memorial
for each of them knowing that their essence is a piece
of God and He will not mind that I carry these, who have
gone before as they are shared essences of Him.
I find my peace in tears, walking into the abyss of
trust for He who is and intertwines every breath exceeds
my capacity, as I am stretched with each
reverberation of my heart.

-Sam Roberts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home