Thursday, April 17, 2008

Linda's comments

I also have been delighted to be privy to this ongoing conversation. It was hard to miss the gathering this year, but family matters were too pressing at the time. I am happy to say our precious little granddaughter is doing well now. From your conversations, I have felt the incredible sweet flow of energy that is such a beautiful part of this Order. It is something entirely different than what I have ever experienced in all my years in the church. Like Sally, I feel I am a mixture of these wonderful traditions we have studied. Buddhism and Taoism have given me such a practical way to live a more peaceful, compassionate life. Our study of Sufism almost felt like a coming home to some deep place in my heart. Each morning in my time of meditation, I look deeply into those incredibly expressive eyes of my Pantocrator. Yeshua is an amazing energetic force. I think we are such a blend, it is a shame to have to put any type of label. I still wrestle with how to explain to someone what it is I am a part of. So this ongoing dialog is wonderful for me. Maybe the time will come when we can just feel each others hearts and won't have to struggle so much with the nuisance of words.


Love and peace

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home