Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Global Shift



I apologize for this particular "Amazon" image, but I wanted you to get a visual sense of this very important new text. It was introduced to me by Michael Lilja in Minnesota a week ago. I purchased it immediately and have found it to be a very valuable resource in determining where we presently are, and where we are going as a community. I believe this text is the best summary I have seen, but is clearly reflecting many other texts and authors on the subject of the global shift that is occurring all around us. I highly recommend this text to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I've just ordered it and look forward to reading it... this awareness is currently very active in my life; seems the Spirit is calling me to be more involved in this movement!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home